The Royal Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Objectives / (training)

+4
LordVayne
Jeremy
Rob-Guy2
Skiyn
8 posters

Go down

Roleplay Objectives / (training) Empty Roleplay Objectives / (training)

Post  Skiyn Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:06 pm

As a roleplayer Rper myself and i have heard that they DO teach roleplay here i have gotten this idea. Now the reason this will be good is that it will keep some of mainly the NCO ranks busy and doing something some of them may enjoy. And RP is a very good thing to know in your habbo experience Razz YES WERE PIXELS I AGREE But who cares? its fun.

And ps before you read on... I bet 1 in 2 of you will take this as a sexual joke, FUCK YOU!

Yeah anyway back to the idea of creating an objective in a certain room of a theme of anything (im willing to make). The objective will be lead and set by a CO or higher rank, and NPC's will be used if needed. I will make it an appropriate scene as well teaching also about the ic and ooc rules of rp. And teach other stuff. The room can be anything to a large tropical jungle to a abandoned city. They shall be linked and whoever is up for it and past basic training can be involved.

I will happily show anyone whose interested in this idea (HIGHER RANK) an example of what im trying to say.
I will generally understand if anyone has anything against it, and i probably have many other things to say in complex and it wont be easy to do.
But it will probably mainly be for those days... you know quiet and full of NCOs (never happens) but who knows! Thanks for reading.

- Captain Skiyn I love you
Skiyn
Skiyn

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Objectives / (training) Empty Re: Roleplay Objectives / (training)

Post  Rob-Guy2 Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:28 pm

Great Idea!!

It would give bored NCO's something to do, and to teach them RP

I would certainly vote for it, and I could make rooms for it aswell Smile

Should have made Poll about it

Rob-Guy2

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://unitedstatesnavy.forumk.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:59 pm

Yeh, a made a couple of RP Rooms including and objective one where you attack a building, killing terrorists and retrieving 'intel', however, it didn't seem to grab them much attention. Though, recent talks with Kie have promosing hope including people trained with RP having something in their motto. i.e. {RP}

So, if you do gain the support I will be happy to re-make my RP Training Rooms and contribute to the RP in [TRM] Smile
Jeremy
Jeremy

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  LordVayne Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:28 pm

If im been honest rp doesnt float my boat, but if it keeps the workers busy i agree to it. IF you decide you want to do it dont fuck about, make sure they can do it properly and quickly. Assess who could be good to do rp and train em accordingly however rp doesnt count as high as other duties in TRM.

-LordVayne [Now Itachi...]
LordVayne
LordVayne

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Erm please correct me if I am wrong about this but Im guessing this is also gonna be used for room raiding. If so then you will also need to think about the general respect for TRM across the hotel. If you start sending people into other rooms, that aren't RP orientated, then the respect others have for TRM will go out of the window. One thing I have noticed over the years of being on habbo is that the 2 things people hate are Habbo Babies and Annoying Role-Playing Idiots.

Anyways Razz
Ben
Ben

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Skiyn Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:30 am

Well. I forgot to mention that this IS a idea for the future since we probbaly are still recovering. And our aim is to recruit i believe, so i will leave it till' it will be of more use to people.
But thank you for replying to my idea I will be working on my ideas on what to do. study
Skiyn
Skiyn

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire4003 Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:23 pm

I agree with Ben but RP'ing is a good idea I personally think

You have my vote Smile

Vampire4003
Veteran

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Timtim Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:40 am

Back in 101 we had roleplay ideas that were never really implemented. They were designed around different character classes and it was entirely turn based with movements limited to action points and a referee monitoring the game. Upgradeable weapons and equipment and even battle honors based on memorable actions in game. It all seemed great fun and very well thought out, unfortunatly after leaving 101 it has since collapsed and so the RP never had the chance to be seen. If you're interested I could dig up the rules and information on it if you're looking for some ideas.
Timtim
Timtim

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post  GoApeNeil Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:47 am

as tim said 101 had it .. admitedly the.evil.devil never let us use it but it was great

GoApeNeil

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:31 am

Sounds good to me Tim and I'd be happy to help out.
Jeremy
Jeremy

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down