The Royal Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Rhys520 - The Guy Who Has Infomation you'll Probably never guessed.

2 posters

Go down

Rhys520 - The Guy Who Has Infomation you'll Probably never guessed. Empty Rhys520 - The Guy Who Has Infomation you'll Probably never guessed.

Post  rhys520 Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:07 pm

Some things about myself, Eh?

Well I'm going to tell you some things which none of you know and could cause problems but lets start with the "Happy" Stuff.

My name is Rhys (oviously) and my habbo name is Rhys520. I've been in TRM for about a week or so after leaving NATO because it had shut. Now for the maybe surprising part, some personal infomation Smile

I'm actually younger than all of you, Yes even Climatefish, or Sam. I'm actually 11 years old and just started Year 7 today. My birthday is in February and i live some place in derbyshire. Now.. Yes, Of course im not old enough to play habbo but hey, Lot's of people younger than 13 play habbo. So i know you wouldn't but report me if you wish Very Happy:D:D. I'm not posting a picture of myself as i think myself look like a nerd. -you laugh here- As i wear glasses and know quite a bit about html and stuff you'd probably laugh at the picture loads so thats why im not posting that. But anyway thats some small things about myself. Now reply back to me What a Face
rhys520
rhys520

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Rhys520 - The Guy Who Has Infomation you'll Probably never guessed. Empty .

Post  rhys520 Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:09 pm

Forgot to put this but i also try to type "Maturely" as much as i can to make people think that im older than 11. I actually type alot more maturely than my friends. Smile
rhys520
rhys520

Back to top Go down

Rhys520 - The Guy Who Has Infomation you'll Probably never guessed. Empty Re: Rhys520 - The Guy Who Has Infomation you'll Probably never guessed.

Post  Shock-Wave Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 am

HAI
I thought the limit was 11 anyway?
Lmao

Welcome to Hell
Shock-Wave
Shock-Wave

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-06

http://www.clangk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Rhys520 - The Guy Who Has Infomation you'll Probably never guessed. Empty Re: Rhys520 - The Guy Who Has Infomation you'll Probably never guessed.

Post  rhys520 Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:43 am

LOLOLOL. The limit is 13 Smile
rhys520
rhys520

Back to top Go down

Post  Shock-Wave Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:00 am

oooer they've changed it
It was 11 when i joined Lmao
Shock-Wave
Shock-Wave

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-06

http://www.clangk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  rhys520 Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:12 am

:]
rhys520
rhys520

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum