The Royal Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Hijacker. most likely going to steal your car.

2 posters

Go down

Hijacker. most likely going to steal your car. Empty Hijacker. most likely going to steal your car.

Post  Hijacker :) Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:14 am

Hi my habbo name is .:hijacker:. but you can call me Gebo.(for reasons personal to me and a 6,7 biscuit) I started working in armys at the old GBA run by Cam. But I left because Im an Idiot like that. Anyway I have started working here now and hope to redeem myself. Dont call me sir I find that annoying.

So thats all you really need to know about me. I plan to be the best soldier I possibly can so.... yeh thats it. Thank you for reading. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Hijacker :)

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Hijacker. most likely going to steal your car. Empty Re: Hijacker. most likely going to steal your car.

Post  Shock-Wave Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:49 am

Tough your called Sir, get used to it.
HAI

Welcome to hell.
Shock-Wave
Shock-Wave

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-06

http://www.clangk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hijacker. most likely going to steal your car. Empty Fine call me what you want.

Post  Hijacker :) Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:17 am

Hell seems pretty nice these days.

Back to top Go down

Hijacker. most likely going to steal your car. Empty Re: Hijacker. most likely going to steal your car.

Post  Hijacker :) Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:41 am

Forgot a few things. I rarely get angry, and if you have made me angry the reason must be pretty big. Im from London. I have a high sense of Humour. Which can be bad in some cases. If you want to ask me about anything please do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hijacker :) Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Some more Crap.

My Name Is Roland Baxter. Im from the Land Of Germany. Well Im actually from England just my Family are from Germany. You can call me Gebo Roland Jacker. whatever really.
Im a happy bloke Atm although have taken 5 cans of redbull down. it doesnt phase me.

Thank you for putting up with my endless pipe of Crap!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum