The Royal Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Not going to be here for awhile? Say here.

2 posters

Go down

Not going to be here for awhile? Say here. Empty Not going to be here for awhile? Say here.

Post  Jess Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Hey guys, you might have noticed a slight inactiveness from myself. At the moment my life is full of field assesment training and homework. The field assesment is taking place friday until saturday or sunday depending. So I will be back then. Wish me luck, we're going to need it. Chou. What a Face
Jess
Jess
Senior Officer

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Not going to be here for awhile? Say here. Empty Re: Not going to be here for awhile? Say here.

Post  Destroyed, Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:52 pm

Good luck jessie Razz
Mines next weekend Sad
Destroyed,
Destroyed,

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Not going to be here for awhile? Say here. Empty Re: Not going to be here for awhile? Say here.

Post  Jess Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:21 am

Im back Very Happy good luck liamx I got 37 but considering we were down 5 before we arrived cause we only had 7 people and we had 2 recruits 2 mcs and 3 mc2s. Also only 2 fired and our 2ic had never been to a field assesment and was an mc and aint been in a year and our ic was mc2 when the the rest were like mc1's cprl and stuff.. and we had some of the best camo we even beat the gilly suits nobs.
^-^
Ill go on after im clean :L
Jess
Jess
Senior Officer

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum