The Royal Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Introduction To The SBS.

Go down

Introduction To The SBS. Empty Introduction To The SBS.

Post  Jess Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:41 pm

SBS, The Special Boat Service.
The Pride of The Royal Marines. Before I go onto SBS’s purpose and so on, I feel the need to explain a bit about the real life SBS. Most members of the SBS are royal marines, after getting their famous Green Beret they must go through a further 8 weeks intense training. The SBS are not just amphibious as the name suggests, they also work on land and are trained in parachuting. These guys are real dare devils and risk their lives every day to save us. They are, in my opinion, the best UK Special force.

What is TRM’s SBS for?
My job along with the SAS commander is to keep morale up. SBS gives individuals a chance to shine regardless of rank. If you work well and wear your green beret with pride it will mean the world to me.

Who am I?
Oh, I forgot I haven’t introduced myself. Well I am Jess, if you haven’t heard of me ask around. I used to be SBS commander in GBA, and I have missed it ever since GBA closed. I would take no other job than SBS commander when I came here. Okay so you think I am obsessed, right? Well not quite. I’m a marine cadet, so I really look up to the royal marines and the SBS.

How can you make the difference?
Well, the aim of SBS is to become the best branch. In simple terms, to beat SBS. Now to beat SBS we need to do the best we can. One of the obvious things is being active. If people walk in and see more green berets than sandy ones then it will be obvious who is the most active. The other is by being victorious in drill competitions and the 8.00 Games Night every Sunday this means turning up to the event thanks. We will have drill training if there is enough of us, I will take it.

Well that is all for now, I know you will all make me proud my lad’s and ladies now go out there and do me proud!
What a Face

Remember the SBS Motto: By Strength And Guile

SBSCO :- Zaltx Aka. Jess
SBSXO :- Desperation, Aka. Liam
Jess
Jess
Senior Officer

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum