The Royal Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The SAS "Who Dares Wins"

Go down

The SAS "Who Dares Wins" Empty The SAS "Who Dares Wins"

Post  Timtim Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:29 pm

The Special Air Service (SAS).
The SAS are the elite cadre of The Royal Marines. The real SAS are widely recognised as the best of the best and set the example to the rest of the living world on how a special ops unit should act. They are responsible for intelligence gathering, offensive raids and sabotage, counter-terrorism operations and the training of other nations armed forces in "unconventional warfare".
Despite the name, the SAS are not only airbourne, they have expert troops mobile by land and sea. Trained and honed to perfection, with years of experience and knowledge - the SAS aren't made, they're born.

The SAS and You.
Should you become a member of the SAS you will be amongst of some of the most respected soldiers within TRM. As a member of the SAS you will stand out from the crowd. Your tan beret is both a badge of office and a sign of your dedication and experience - wear it with pride - your presence will inspire the unassigned soldiers and through your actions you will, in turn, make all of TRM proud.

Your CO.
As a member of the SAS you will be seeing a lot of me. I am your commanding officer. My name, as you may have guessed, is Tim. I myself am relatively new to TRM but with 6 years of habbo experience behind me and as a former general of a successful army - know that you are in capable hands. I will do my very best for your branch and I expect the best in return.

What are your duties?
Within TRM we have a main goal in mind - to outshine the SBS. This is a friendly competition and so the SBS members deserve your respect but you should always try to prove yourself that little bit better. To help - the SBS commander and I have devised a number of events for you to compete in. Weekly games will be held which will match your wits, intelligence and reflexes against the members of the SBS. As such - your activity is important - I want to see twice as many tan berets as green berets in the HQ.

Well, folks, that about wraps up the introduction to the SAS. Keep your eyes on the Games & Events topic for times and information about this week's activity - and remember: "Who Dares Wins."
Timtim
Timtim

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum